Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
Discussion centering on Equity, Diversity and Inclusion within the Canadian Legal Profession.
This event counts towards Cultural Competency, see CLE Policy
- Who? Dr. Rebecca Jaremko Bromwich, PhD, MBA, LLM, LLB.
- When? June 14, 2023 @ 12:15-1:30 ET.
- Where? In-person in the LSN Boardroom and virtually over Zoom.
- EDI and the Canadian Legal Profession — Presentation
- Gender and Race in the Construction of "Legal Professionalism": Historical Perspectives — Constance Backhouse.
- Recording: Watch here.
- Recognized hours: 1.25 hours (recording only); 2 hours (if also reading Constance Backhouse's article).