Panel discussion on the intersection of Human Rights and Labour Law to promote Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace.
- Recording: Watch here.
- Recognized hours: 1.25 hours
This event counts towards Cultural Competency and CLE Live Programs/Courses Hours, see CLE Policy
- Who? Odessa O'Dell (BLG LLP - Ottawa), Murielle Jassinthe (Black Lantern Inc.) and Lisa Spencer (Nunavummi Disability Makinnasuaqtiit Society).
- When? Monday, 17 April 2023 @ 12:15-1:30pm ET.
- Where? In-person in the LSN Boardroom and virtually over Zoom.
- Registration is required:
Please click for further reading materials.