The annual deadline to renew your membership for 2020 has been extended to March 2nd.
To facilitate the renewal process: The 2020 renewal applications have been pre-populated with sections from your 2019 renewal application.
- Action item: Please review this information once logged in and make any corrections before continuing to Part C 3.
To prepare for the online submission:
- Action item: We recommend downloading the pdf copy of the 2020 renewal and make sure you have all your information ready to submit.
For your payment:
- Action item: Please check the fee schedule here and have your payment information ready to enter.
Complete list of LSN PD events: Review here
Uploading other documents:
- Action item for all: Declaration of applicant and authorization (Fillable PDF)
- Action item if you do not require liability insurance coverage through the LSN: Insurance Exemption Certificate and Undertaking (Fillable PDF)
Completing your renewal application:
- Action item: Please change from “Draft states to “Ready to Publish” at the bottom of the form.
- Until your application is complete, it can be saved over multiple sessions as a draft until complete.
Validation of your renewal application - Did you miss anything?
At this point, your renewal application will be validated to make sure you have completed all the required fields, if you missed some fields you will need to complete them to finish the application.
Your renewal application has now been validated
- After your application has been successfully validated, it will be sent for approval.
- Processing time of your renewal application will be 7 business days.
- If we have any questions about your application, we will first contact you directly by email.
Start your online renewal application process - Setting up your password
- Action items: To start the online application process, you will need to set up your password.
- Please go to the login page.
- Select "Reset your password" and enter your email and a one-time access link to set up your password will be emailed to you.
- If you do not see an email in your inbox, please check your spam folder and add the following email into your contact list: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Important note for your password: The password requirements are that your password be a minimum of 8 characters, one uppercase letter and one special character.
* We remind you of your obligation to notify the Law Society of all changes to your contact and professional information.
For inquiries about submitting your online application, please contact the Law Society of Nunavut directly:
Phone: 867-979-2330 or toll-free 844-979-2330