Throughout 2021, the public awareness campaign will have a broad reach, utilizing several tactics including: including information events, videos, posters, podcasts, plain language resources, radio interviews, and social media. When more resources are produced for the campaign they will be added below.
Let's break the silence on family violence and abuse in Nunavut, together
Gloria Song · CBC News · March 8, 2021
In the News
Family violence prevention campaign launches in Nunavut
Mélanie Ritchot · Nunatsiaq News · March 8, 2021
Episode 1 | What do we need to know about family violence and abuse, and what can we do?
This podcast talks about what family violence and abuse is and where to get help, featuring interviews with:
- Ruth Eetuk Pootoolik, Community Justice Outreach Worker and Acting Community Justice Specialist in Coral Harbour, Department of Justice, Government of Nunavut
- Joan Killulark, Community Health Representative in Baker Lake, Department of Health, Government of Nunavut
- Camilla Sehti, Community Mental Health Specialist, Mental Health and Addictions Team, Government of Nunavut
- Raha Ravasian, Project Manager, Pauktuutit Inuit Women of Canada
- Noah Papatsie, Facilitator and Curriculum Advisor, ilinniapaa Skills Development Centre (iSDC)
Part 1 of 2