Bar Admission Course
Since March 2014 the Law Society established a collaboration with the Law Society of Manitoba to offer the Manitoba CPLED Bar Admission Course to all Nunavut Students-at-Law.
CPLED PREP to commence in 2021:
- 2019-20 was the final year for the current CPLED program as we move towards the new and improved CPLED program - CPLED PREP, that will commenced in 2021.
- As part of LSN's Executive 2021 Articles Roundtable Discussions, LSN welcomed CPLED CEO, Dr. Kara Mitchelmore, in February 2020. You can read the report here and learn more about CPLED PREP here .
Please email the Law Society of Nunavut's CEO, Nalini Vaddapalli, for further details about CPLED PREP.
Nunavut Statutes Exam
Students-at-law are required to write the 3 hours open book Nunavut Statutes Exam before applying for a regular membership with the Law Society of Nunavut.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
If you are looking for group practice environments for your articles, the possibilities that you may wish to investigate include:
- Federal Crown (Criminal) tel: 867-975-4600
- Government of Nunavut, Legal and Constitutional Law Division tel: 867-975-6323
- Legal Services Board of Nunavut (Legal Aid) tel: 867-360-4607
- Nunavut Court of Justice tel: 867-975-6131